>

SHEENA MOSIER

SongSoptok | 10/15/2015 |





THE FAIR
I still remember, the sounds of cheer,
the cool thing was, to hang out there.
To hear the music and see the lights,
Everywhere you looked, happiness
was in sight.

From candy apples, to funnel cakes,
Any food there, was up for takes.

It’s the simple people, who were around,
providing happiness, through the sounds.
They are not rich, but here they are,
opening the doors , of the carnival cars.

When they pack up and go away,
It just turns into another day.

ON THAT DAY

On that day when we first met,
I hadn’t even started dating yet.
I laughed when I turned around,
you were looking at me, or so I
found.

I nervously giggled at you that day,
telling myself, from you, to stay away.
soon I put you out of my mind,
wondering if ever, a man I would find.

One day you asked if I was ready to date,
I looked at you, not knowing what was to
be our fate.

One night you came over, we got along well,
your charm on me, made me feel so swell.
But when you pulled me up on your chest,
I will spare you from all the rest.

PICNIC

I was having a picnic in a forest one day,
the twigs snapping, told me that you
were on your way.

Standing up, spreading a blanket on the
ground, I became nervous then,
wondering, if anyone else was around.

We chatted, passing the day, then
there was silence as you were looking
my way.

Standing up, you reached for my hand,
as we walked down to the beach and
the sand.

Together we watched as the sun went
down, then afterwards, in the water,
we frolicked around.

A little while later, we went to set up our
tent, so back to the picnic area, away we
went.

After we were done, we rounded up some
wood, then we built a fire, so strong and
good.

Soon the moon, it would rise, we lay
on our back, staring at the twinkling
skies.

Excited, we looked into each other’s eyes,
soon the fireworks and passion, they would
rise.

As you bend your lips to mine, strong
and sweet as a nice red wine.

We then wandered down to the beach,
the sand and warm water, we finally
did reach.

Half in the water, half on the ground,
the ocean and our breathing, was
the only sound.

We made sweet and passionate
love, underneath the beautiful
moon up above.



[SHEENA MOSIER]





Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.