>

JAGJIT SINGH JANDU (JIT)

SongSoptok | 2/15/2016 |




WHISPERS OF SOUL
I wish my words
Keep echoing within me
Making aware of self!

Your words fly high
Embrace my lonely mind
Being feels consoled

Your words sounding strong
Promising maturity but crazy
May be an illusion or mirage!

Love is not a commodity
One should never be a beggar
Pure mind sprays it & glows!

Moon can’t wear mask
True love can’t be imprisoned
It throbs even under the veils!


BEATING THE WAVES
A feeling always
Confronts my mind
If your memories
Keep me alive
I know, no heart
Throbs for me
Neither afraid of
Ocean’s depth
Nor black storms can
Fear me to dive
As time-waves
Made me learn
In this universe
Nothing is stable forever!
And
Illusions may work never
Even sweet illusion of love
Feels lost its ecstasy
And ideas feel stolen
Also affection desires
To be swollen
Separation feels joy
Pains pose as shy guys
Sorrows may be beaten
Sadness to keep mum
Come!  come! come!
O’ my beloved, come!
And join me to enjoy
Ecstasy of real pleasures
That soothes our souls
Living joys whole-some



BREATHING IN PEACE
Every soul desires to breath feely
And live in an environment
That allows flow of
Pure & pious feelings
In an environment of love
Hugging charms of harmony & peace!
Throwing away the smoke of austerity
And killing the curse of poverty
Chopping wings of cruelty
Culling the stings of racism
And teeth of terrorism
Spreading message of eternity
Life full of serenity & optimism
Keeping the ghosts of terror
And vampire of horror at bay
Let serene coexistence rejuvenates
And finds lovely rooms with grace
May all humans dance and
Celebrate over democratic terrace!
May! God bless us all
To sing songs of love, peace prevails
And curtains over hate to fall!

JAGJIT SINGH JANDU (JIT )
@ SEPTEMBER 3, 2015.
© & ALL RIGHTS RESERVED


Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.