>

SHARON ANSAY VILLAVERDE

SongSoptok | 2/15/2016 |



LIFE IS A LOTTERY

Life is a lottery, raising money
Selling numbered tickets
Numbers drawn at random
Giving prizes, you may lose or won

Success is governed by fate
A matter of luck
A game of chance
Life is a lottery

Drawing of lots
Like a combat duty
Chances and prizes are casting stacks
Life is a gamble

It hides in aids of charity
But in any form
It’s still a gamble, a venture
You win or lose

Any scheme of prizes by chance
An endeavour to succeed
As a matter of fate and luck
For life is a lottery



THE EROTIC MUSE

Patiently waiting for your call
As I stare at my phone
It’s already dawn
And no sign of life from the other side

I opened my messenger, viber, talk even the line
But you’ve never give a dime
For a thousand messages and emoticons I sent
You’ve just ignored or seen zoned

It was September then
When by chance we met
Virtual to real and became friends
You became my muse

Half -hidden in words
Scribes in cryptic lines
Birthing to metrical rhymes
A chau de oeuvre in dawn

How I long to love you
Hold me tight,
Pressed you’re lips against mine
Unlocking every secrets inside my soul

How is it to love you?
I ask myself
I want you to moan my name
Cast out soul on fire and be one

Wrapped me in your arms
Shout my name
As we traverse the mountain of lust
Even for a while I call you mine

Kiss me hard, roar my name
Kissed me till we breathe the last
As feelings subsides
So as love dissipates

It was only in dreams
In lines and rhymes
A metrical tale
Of an erotic muse



FORBIDDEN DESIRE

That looks struck me like an arrow
It was a love at first glance
Why does you had to be so narrow
But mine was intense than his lust

I can’t explain the longing
Is it love, lust or desire?
It is jus an illusion of love
Or am I just dreaming in the oceans of emotions

Wanting you in silence
Imagining your presence
How you kissed my lips
And makes my soul alive

When I close my eyes
I see you wrapped me tight
These feelings are new
Leaving me confused, unsure, longing for you

I asked myself when sane
Is it love, lust or desire?
For you alone can satisfy my yearning
For you are my forbidden desire

 SHARON ANSAY VILLAVERDE
COUNTRY: PHILIPPINES
SZHAYNE ANSAY-VILLAVERDE – FEBRUARY, 2016
COPYRIGHT (C) 2015 BY SZHAYNE ANSAY-VILLAVERDE,

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.