>

IULIA GHERGHEI

SongSoptok | 4/15/2016 |





ORANGE CIRCUS

Peeling the oranges
when the blizzard is stuck at my windows
it is a way of defying the coldness, the stiffness

Orange is the heat of the summer
scorching my windows sill
Apricots' caresses  keep the storm away

Pain in my neck turns orange
Vision is blurred with flushes of thunder
The torment grub leaves no marks
In orange waters I drown

In the autumnal yolk
Orange gets sipped by the sunset
Winds bring aromas of sadness
Somewhere, on the other side of the planet
The oranges start the trip to my winter







WEAVING A SCENARIO

Empty carcasses
void or dark matter
dust, ice and a sparkle
an eternal wind too
forces to govern the chaos

all is quite serene now
perfectly balanced
we all wait for the sun to consume itself
and the dark matter to cool down the spin
somewhere a fed up black hole
will spill out the whole
onto the other face of the universe
recycling at its best







SPRING PLEA
Taste my pain, you Spring,
goddess of the subtle winds!!!
Cuddle my numb limbs, you
mad blossoms spreader,
Spring
Wipe my nostalgia away, you
fairy of grass and ravishing tulips,
Spring
Explode all your aromas in my face,
you, tempter of lost and found souls,
Spring

Spring, my soul
spring into a new circle
spin around that ball of fire
once again, one more time,
Gather all your forces to plunge into
a new sea of spring...
Please!!!






THE AGGRAVATION IN WAITING
I wait for spring since
autumn swirled all the leaves
entwined the trees are lost to the winds
I wait for spring since
apples lost their fragrance and teeth
no longer pierce the orange skin of sorrow
I wait for spring since
nothing else is worth waiting for
hope crawls back in
a single bud spells out in fury

Spring
So here I am
submerged  in petals
intoxicated by their subtle aromas
smiling foolishly to every sunrise
waiting, indeed waiting, again
waiting... insanely waiting...
just waiting
the season fit for me


[IULIA GHERGHEI]

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.