>

SHEENA MOSIER

SongSoptok | 4/10/2015 |




PEACE FROM A DOVE

Up above the rainbow crowds,
many people scream out aloud.

Watching out for those they love,
eveoan from, way up above.

Many souls, they will play,
with the animal spirits along
the way.

To the living souls down below,
share the love, we want the peace,
represented by the dove.

Don't let hatred stand in the way,
spread the goodness, every day.


CHALLENGE

What a challenging time this is
for me. I find myself asking for
some direction.

Poets are pretty deep people.
Sometimes its hard to find someone
to understand us.

If I was to speak of my deep thoughts,
people would not understand my
question.

For as long as I can recall, writing
has provided me relief from so many
emotions.

Death, hatred, abuse, trauma etc.
It has also provided me with hope
for love, laughter and pride.

I write this now as I listen to one of
my favorite hymns by David Haas.
One of my thinking songs.

"Do not be afraid, I am with you,
I have called you each by name."
Such a beautiful song.

[SHEENA MOSIER.]



Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.