>

ALICIA MINJAREZ RAMIREZ

SongSoptok | 3/15/2016 |




TRAVELER

Redemptive breeze
imprisons my space,
like raining stars
as fragrant words
at the crescent moon,
salt conspires about
your shooting and lasting
existence.

Blue air flutter about
your wet
vertices notes,
ascending
through
the tree’s essence.
Guttural sounds
spotting
the horizon.

I sense you
among murmurs
of leaves
diluting
liquid shadows,


imaginary
pigeon’s pieces,
luminance music
of the dreams
we forge.

I find you,
wrong or right,
in haste;
in the rain’s
incessant voice.
Beautiful traveler
of dreamed steps
and arms of fire.

Drowned in
desire-scented steam
I dusk upon
foreign oaks,
as touch produced by
your path;
dark moor
of an old sky
reinvent
your word of light,
the illusory
copulation
of language.



ABSENCE

You left
like rain
after destroying
the bare countryside.

Below the leaves your name
flying with the wind
foreseen the verse,
its useless tessitura
upon the unpropitious
yesterday.

I still don’t understand
the seven letters
building
your absence.

It’s not dark yet…
And the language of the sun
is no longer the same.



CLEAR CONSCIENCE

Today I remain silent
so I don’t mistake
silence
with the void.

Absorbed I admire your eyes,
clear awareness
that melts my balance.
Crossing over
the barrier of silence,
playing the forbidden game.

Constellations
can not speak,
the universe,
can fall apart today.
It’s require to turn
my world upside down.

But at this very moment
your gaze
is all I have.


Author:    
 Alicia Minjarez Ramírez
Translation:   
Alaric GutiérrezMexico

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.