>

MARIA S. A

SongSoptok | 3/15/2016 |




A SADNESS SO SAD

Would you wipe my tear
Before it touches the ground?
Or hear my heart cry
Without even a sound...?
Do you know how it feels
To be sad to the core?
Till you feel all numb
And feel no more...
Do you know there is sorrow
That knew no sorrow...
And a sigh so deep
That knows no tomorrow...
A longing so intense
Deeper than the ocean...
A sadness so sad ---
Beyond redemption...





A MILLION STARS

You were never mine
from the start ---
But losing you did
break my heart...

And it broke my heart
Into
A million stars...
Each one longing
to be where you are...

So listen very closely,
for each star would tell
A story
Of my undying love for you
Inked ---
In Poetry...





TRUTH

If I tell the Truth like a flower
Will you listen to me...?
Will you still want the Truth
to be Told
If it Stings like a Bee...???


Maria S.A.

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.