>

SHEENA MOSIER

SongSoptok | 12/10/2014 |




I HAD A DREAM.

I had a dream last night.
 Hands were trying to grasp
 me from the ground and up
 above.

All of my fears seemed to
 come alive at once. My
 heart raced as my emotions
 ranged from fear to ecstasy
 and beyond.

It was as if everyone I loved
 surrounded me at once. Some
 coming from up above. I was
 surrounded, it felt so surreal.

Now I sit here trying to decipher
 what it all meant. Where did it
 all come from and what are they
 trying to tell me?

I am not sure what it all meant.
 But all I can say for sure is that
 all my thoughts, dreams and
 worries came to life, swallowing
 me up.


SOME BARING OF MY SOUL.

I am warm as lava, heat of
 frustration is in my veins.
 I am not even near where I
 feel that I should be emotionally.

There is a knot in the pit of my
 stomach. It tries to eat away at
 my mind and soul.

I ask myself "Am I doing all that
 I need to do for being humane
 and empathetic?" My soul is
 filled with turmoil.

I know I am in a better position
 than many. I am healthy and
 provide for myself but what
 about love?

I am so very distrustful. I am
 afraid to bare too much of
 myself due to fear of rejection.

When I do bare it, something
 happens making me want to
 retreat back into my world.

I know that is not a healthy
 way to live life. This has been
 my world for so long now.

I should probably end this. Do
 not worry, I am steadily taking
 each day as it comes. Thanks
 for reading my rambling.

NEVER GIVE UP

Don’t let bad days get you down,
turning your smiling mouth in to
a frown.

We spend so much time, putting
up doors, being afraid of
life’s horrors.

It’s okay to fall in love,
to feel in your heart,
like a peaceful dove.

Sometimes things, can
break right through,
creating hardships
for yours and you.

No matter how many
times you fall, you can
pull yourself up with
every little crawl.


                           [SHEENA MOSIER]

    




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.