>

BIANCA & GERHARD

SongSoptok | 1/10/2015 |





BREATHING

this day absorbs many years
birds don't match the freedom that we experience
between ditches and fields rustles calm wind
today we read nature and amaze us

soul captures everything in incorruptibility
we breathe the afternoon light without borders
with you I touch the highest attainable
we recognize the music of understanding

as Indians we explore new soul-grounds
emotions climb holy mountain walls
love among the young autumn-gold
flaming leaves trembling in this season

 

BUTTERFLIES

your source sprinkles my flower garden
discourages my grief with love
light green birch-leaves tickle me
the white tribe talks about life

the court of light doesn't know dark vaults
my lawn emphasizes silence and peace to you
the immensity of your touch amazes me
in my landscape you shoot with holy fire

with you I want to travel through eons of lifetimes
over fields where time doesn't have influence
sniff the smell of your infinite passion
and save it as colorful butterflies in my stomach



 CARPET OF DREAMS

your eyes light my dawn
on a carpet of dreams I realize your presence
tears vitrify by full attention
the garment of irresistibility spreads

you color my wild garden with cherry blossom
your green leaves climbing on my trunk
soft moss grows in the stony valley
thankful I realize how lucky I am

this warm glow will never disappear
your fire radiates delight in the spirit
fills my bowl with exotic fruits
heavenly thoughts are audible in my soul

© Bianca & Gerhard




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.