>

SHEENA MOSIER

SongSoptok | 1/10/2015 |




THE LADYBUG.

The day before Christmas, got off
 to a good start, as I grabbed a tree,
 I headed to the cemetery, to see my
 sweet heart.

After I got there, bending down on
my knees, I placed her Christmas
tree so gingerly.

After fussing with the tree, to get it
just right, I wish you could have seen,
my very next sight.

Looking to my side, to my delight,
Miss Ladybug, took a break from her
flight.

I took this as a sign of Elizabeth's love,
she sent it to me, from up above.


ANGELS

I have plenty of angels, up in the sky,
to watch over me, they are asking
God why.

My angels are probably worn down,
my emotions spinning them around.
It makes me dizzy on some days, the
angels scratching their heads at
my stubborn ways.

My mom was happy there was only
one of me, what a stubborn woman
I came to be.

We have to be able to make fun of
our self, a sense of humor in this
world is a type of wealth.



CUPID

Do people really believe in Cupid?
Maybe it’s just me, sounding
stupid.

The idea of love, is overrated,
or maybe I am not, so educated.

The tragedy of giving your heart,
is giving someone a chance to
tear it apart.

There is no prince when you kiss
a frog, maybe instead, I should go
get a dog.

They are, after all, man’s best
friend, they will stay with me
until the end.


[Sheena Mosier]


Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.