>

SHEENA MOSIER

SongSoptok | 6/15/2015 |




DECISIONS

She thought of the decision
she made on that fateful
day.
...
If she could go back in time,
would she do it again? How
does anyone decide what
is right and what is wrong?

Being in the heat of the
moment sometimes all
common sense flies
out the door.

Many of us don't realize
this until time has passed.
When we think about our
lives.

If you are like me, I analyze
things over and over trying
to figure out what could
have been done differently.

Every day I tell myself,
"expect nothing, be surprised."
In this time of seeking peace
and positivity, this is my
mantra.


SHEENA MOSIER


This time you need to relax.
The past is gone, the present
is your chance.

This is a brand new thing,...
just take each day and what
it brings.

Everything started out so
well. Just hang on now
and time will tell.



HELLO FATHER

Hello father, how are you today?
I'm sure glad that God found the
way. To bring us together, that ...
wonderful day, when mommy
pushed me out that way.

When I first looked into your
eyes, I thanked God for being
so wise. He had chosen special
parent's for me, someone to
treat me so lovingly.

Although my life down there was
short, I couldn't have given our
lord a better report. While you are
there, do what you must, be
contented to know that you
always have my trust.

I know you would have given your
life up for me, if you thought that
it could have saved me. But now,
you know, you must go on, and
wait until you are called upon.

I will be patiently waiting for you,
down there are things that you still
must do. Please don't cry for me
anymore, I will see you again at
heaven's door.


[SHEENA MOSIER.]



Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.