>

SZHAYNE ANSAY VILLAVERDE

SongSoptok | 6/15/2015 |



MAN OF COLOR
I am a man of color
I am not white
I am not black
I am a man of color

I am a man of the world
I have no race
I speak no different language from yours
I am a man of color

I am a man of letters
I am not a scholar
I am not an author
I am a man of color


I am a man of color
No racial prejudice
No profane anguages
But advocates peace
I am a man of color


IN SILENCE
Leaving you is the hardest thing to do
Because you are my breath, my pulse
my dreams, my life, my kryptonite
I am a silent warrior of my own deception

I have loved you more than I love myself
Never leaving me even a drop to beat
I am caged in a virtual drama
But in real, I suffer

I want to breath, have a life
I want to co-exist like your own shining star
We do differ, I need self-respect
Letting go of my spirit  is the only option

Upon leaving the bastion
I see a free soul  in the horizon
With a bright smile, of love
Not suffering in Silence


BLOOD MOON PHENOMENON

Urban legend has been associated
Full moon incites insanity and malcontent
Anecdotal evidence confirms nor denies
Paranormal beliefs to blame the crazies of the night
The Native Americans calls it April's full moon
Full pink moon like Moss pink
Sprouting grass moon
The Egg moon or the Fish moon

Full pink moon as occurrence
A red shade covered the moon
As the sun passes the earth
Blood moon's phenomenon

A celestial delights for the fanatics
A wild ground phlox of the first spring flowers
Occurs only every two years
a plethora of tetrads, a phenomenon's delight



[COPYRIGHT (C) 2014 BY SZHAYNE ANSAY-VILLAVERDE, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.]





Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.