>

SILAS OLAOYIN ABAYOMI

SongSoptok | 6/15/2015 |




THE MESSAGE OF LOVE
The chemistry of love
no one understands, and
the chemical equation of love-
no one really knows, neither
can one explains;
day-after-day,
the wirepulling  of love
keeps intriguing man,
just as the electrifying effect of
love-provides abridgment of its
message, which no one can decode.

Whenever they meet-
the rolling eyes send
the message,
wherever they gather-
touching speaks the
message of love;
while they are alone-
kissing and caressing
demonstrate the beauty of
love.

Love-who really knows you?
No one, except the lovers.
Behind the locked door are-
endearment expressions-
you barely hear in open;
behind the curtains-
are the cuddles that can
generate heat to power
a mega-city.




Under the duvet,
the comforter-
is osculation-
inside-always come forth-
cry that carries no tear;
yes, no teary face.

A cry not because of pain,
a cry not because of –
emotional hurt of heart,
a cry neither for
yesterday’s disappointment
nor failure;
not even a cry to express-
successes of years’  past, or
joy of the moment,
rather, the cry of magnetic pull
from the temple of love-
between the conjugal in coquetry.

Someday, I shall walk in
the courtyard of love,
without lesson and instruction-
I shall know you;
at that time, I shall know
the electrifying effect of love-
yet, I won’t be electrocuted;
I shall experience the fire of
love,
nonetheless, I won’t be burnt,
I shall know the cold effect
of love,
still, I will never shiver.




There and then,
I shall know the magnetizing-
effect of love;
it may be at sunrise or sunset-
it will never go beyond Tomorrow,
when I shall know YOU.

[SILAS]






Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.