>

CAROLINE NAZARENO

SongSoptok | 2/15/2016 |




BEDAZZLED

in the morning i am sipping
all the calmness of your voice
i own the multitude of dreams
the solace of northern skies
haunting my soul
the glow in your eyes
are the total recall
wincing me love

i walk my days on a shore
my footprints and yours
are one
at time you wait for the answer
i love you
my sweet surrender
© CERI NAZ 2013



IN THE BLINDNESS OF LIGHT

i have rehearsed reading
through the spectrum
wrapping the circle of fire
i can feel your deep breaths
pushing upon the depths
of my bare skin

each jiffy reminds me
the spotlight before my very eyes
the enigmatic touch of your smiles
each drop of endless droplets
of unchanged royal sun
igniting the love of my life

i have stolen the wavelengths
rushing, flashing , blinding me
bedazzled with the unfading distant stars
from the remnants of dark mist
that we both kissed
until forever
unveiling the mirrors of the day
the rebirth of our yesterday
© CERI NAZ REVISED 6-29-12



COMMA SUTRA 1

drinking this verbing psalmic rum
blood warming purple plum
wiggling, twisting on a couch
smooching  luscious thirsty mouth
it's going to be a steamy night
scenes rolling blinding-sight
passionate tremors sending
like tiny letters  and litters gasping
the eyes, the nose, the cheeks, the broad breasts, the lips
extra-killing electric kiss!

down and deep, squirming hips
sucking those iambic tricks
jolts rhyming the heartbeats
the strokes enticing like heavenly treats
each delicious inch of words
rocking to the edge and over
clutching these holy metaphors
inside a penetrating force
riding the guru's sonnets and allegories
freezing hypnotizing parodies
panting from the ecstasy of poetic stories

romancing the imageries in pure
snowy surreal engulfing figure
loving the way getting into the fire
delighting my wavy lonely wire
hoarding robbing my whole
as i'm reading the author's soul.


© CERI NAZ REVISED, APRIL 22, 2013

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.