>

CAROLINE

SongSoptok | 3/10/2015 |




Indespensable  Genesis

The eyelets of quintessence
Spot the caves of allegories
Grains and kernels of acumens
Revealing the measurable
And immeasurable swan songs

As I step on the tiles
Of masquerading  ivory towers
I play, play, restart and replay
I walk through the routes
Of meltdowns, pitfalls and Goodwin sands

Cyclones whisk wavelets of carry-on
Inside my knapsack
I unhook the velcro straps  of recycling dawns
Of  the wild blue yonder
And  the atomic exodus
Then,  I lick one-by-one
The most unwanted patches
Marking the mirrors of my bare skin
The façade of colorless, priceless inner child


My plain Arcadia knows no faces
Knows no deities, royalties and upper class hands
Come into my resilient love-webs
The fountain of a special one
The compass of an empowered woman

[©Caroline Nazareno a.k.a. Ceri Naz 2015 Philippines]


FROM A WOMAN TO MY MAN

I have myself,  the  simple zinnia on your vase
I asked for nothing, but you gave me sunshine
The  smile, the hug, the cuddle, the warmth
I am happy to the little things I have
You  give me light to complete my being
I am truly deeply thankful for your unconditional love
You  are my life the life of life
You are the dream I dreamt and dreaming
To love, to cherish, to treasure
Until I know how  to give up all, even my life

© Caroline Gabis, Philippines 2015




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.