>

ANCA MIHAELA

SongSoptok | 9/15/2015 |




I AM NOT THAT!... I AM THIS!...


I am not
described by these
epileptic diagnosis
and eternal midnights...
half dreams
and stamped lives...

I am not
this tattooed persona,
and not the lies
justified by your own mouth!...

I am not
the coagulated rhythms
of your googled thoughts,
and not the paragraph in which
ONCE you loved me!...

I am not
your Life Story
filled with anxious antonyms
and unlearnt lessons...

I am not
these epidermic proclamations
of your reiterated assumed pains...

I am not
the maze of your intricate conversation
filled by holographic nemesis
and self contradictory promises!

I am not
your reflected misread images
and scribbled immature emotions,
which... u collect for a white procession...

I am not
your days and nights 
on which you spread your ink
as a fraction of MY Existence!...

I am not
your double "I"-s
and sampled love.

I AM THIS
tantalizing Verb called
"To Love"!

And....
I cannot be dethroned
from your Life Song!...


I DO NOT WISH….

I do not wish to reach shores
where I build my longing
and oblivions walk barefoot and silently

I do not wish shores
where trees bloom senselessly
and stars loose its train during refluxes

I do not wish to reach shores
where nights set inside my thoughts
neither sweets waters or cravings
snowbound by amnesia
Yearning of you hits my last fiber of retina

I do not wish for shores
where seasons’ shadows crucify me!...
I bury my wings,
I know you were no more than a chimera,
no struggle inside one last remembrance,
so nights can have its dreams.

I do not wish for shores
where sleeplessness temple can rest,
in hope the universe will narrow inside me.
I converted my wings into taciturn stones!

I do not wish for shores
where waters cut my restlessness and questions,
trying to find our lost steps in the penumbra
even the hourglass cannot bring back my Love

I do not wish for shores
where I tried to remove your nights out of me,
just a stellar sleep watches over at the border
between wakefulness and sleeping,
through insomnia,  words keep wondering

I am not ready for another flight!...

At the corner of each second, Love still howls
of so much yearnings cold and arid



Advise

Shake those deep and hypnotic
dreams from your hair!...
Let the purple undertones ...
become your rain!...

Let ideas color your eyes!
Let the purple mountains
find your Destiny
beyond your sunsets and sunrises!...

Let the breath ink
your Life in an Eternity portrait
where your Heart
relapsed in Time!...

(Anca Mihaela - 10th January 2014)


Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.