>

ROMEO DELLA VALLE

SongSoptok | 3/15/2016 |




A SPRING'S AFFAIR

Many Springs have passed by
My life's garden
And many colorful flowers
I have seen grown
In this now dried
And forgotten soil
That used to be
My favorite place
Where inspiration
Would find my soul!

Many beautiful flowers
I have witnessed
Magistically growing
When touched by the Sun
At every morning arrival!
Like the rainbow,
My garden was colorful
And bewitched I found myself,
Everytime I was awaken
By the fragance coming
From my then enchanted
And colorful World!

Now my garden has become
Like a dried dessert
Where flowers never grow
And lonely feels my soul
Knowing that the Spring
Is finally approaching
But there are no more
Colorful and happy flowers left
In my once beautiful garden,
Just tender memories remain!

Romeo Della Valle

Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.