>

ANNA ZAPALSKA

SongSoptok | 7/15/2015 |




I WILL NEVER TALK ABOUT IT

I will never ever talk about it
how much you raped my soul
by beating thinks with hunted words,
I will never ever dance again...
...
Like a protagonist of "Rebecca"
I forgot of my own dream,
Drawing by whispers and mists of thy variance,
losing interest in red desires, out of the sun,
Covered by your self-involved melancholy.
You pushed me into black water of oblivion
to bot our so-called eighth colour of rainbow,
But when you were awaiting for drowned person,
Fountain yetted with love up, up to heaven...



YOU FOUND ME AGAIN

Somewhere somehow
In the alley of souls
You found me again,
We have got a gold signal of circle-fate
A gate of heaven was so near,...
Words flew like a white birds,
I gave you clew like Ariadne
to show you the way to the heart
I thought probably you knew since first sign
that I got back to make you understand
that my soul has been white, only wrapped into night's blanket,
But you did not notice nor identify my self outpouring...
And one more time love strewed down with the petals



ENTER MY PICTURE

enter my picture
mix our blood
be my thoughts
unite with my soul
be every beat of my heart
may spirit of love persists


[ANNA ZAPALSKA]



Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.