>

BIANCA & GERHARD

SongSoptok | 2/10/2015 |




FRUITS OF LOVE

the white lotus lies motionless in the pond of peace
let the flower daze in the now-moment
an old pine monitors your holy water
your name bears fruits of love

fragments of a storm harboring pain
let pen and paper hit the mirrors
emotions melt into nightly tears
where bronze statues show their inspiration

heat shimmers around your angelic face
dials of the clock ticking harmony
feeling embraces the timeless like a lost friend
hidden water lilies bloom throughout the centuries




FUTURE LIGHT SHINES ON ROSES

we wander over mortal plains
memories are incorruptible
bitterness will never prevail
on our oasis of unconditional love

searing pain fades away by you
my agony is now at an end
the eternal beating-rains left behind
as seed in fertile soil

future light shines on roses
growth buds as promise
recognize the handwriting of the heart
the ultimate dream glues on you



GERMINATION THE LIFE-COURAGE

I am a lake that reflects your moon
your face is always included in the time
here flaunts your statue in my soul
your bronze figures casted in my mind

every day your portrait dispels the darkness
your green lawn makes me happy
I've been looking for your footsteps for so long
emerald eyes haunt me in the night

walls of jade protect our togetherness
safely I touch for your beads of presence
in that fortress of warmth I'm born again
golden seeds germinate the life-courage


© Bianca & Gerhard


Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.