>

MARV BORGMAN

SongSoptok | 2/10/2015 |




(1)

i used to feel my closest friend

was the self inside of me

but then too this self

tended at times

- to be -

my own

worst enemy


i used to feel my dearest friend

was the mate aside of me

but thru the years that

self crept in &

we share a

self of

we


(2)

there's earth beneath my feet

and a sky above my head

food enough to fuel me

still standing in

good stead


there's a song upon my lips

a dream within my heart

the day when i'll forget
a
the day we came apart

the day when i'll stop

loving you will be

the endings start


(3)

Top of Form
Bottom of Form
this then is how it truly was

the world was boundless

its possibilities limitless

intrigue was an hourly

timeless wondrous

touchable fact

it was us and

we were it


we were young


and then we

were not

(c) MARV BORGMAN




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.