>

SHEENA M. MOSIER

SongSoptok | 8/15/2015 |




LETTING GO

I have never been one to give up
or let go easily of those that I love.
...
Yesterday, after I helped a hurt
butterfly, it reminded me of this.
As she struggled at first trying
to get her wings to work, she
floundered a bit then was able
to fly away.
This reminded me of some things
in my own life. Too soon I was
forced to let loved ones go.
When death comes, we are left
to flounder between anger and
hurt, love and hate, emotions
that we all have to go through
Too many times I was forced
to say good bye or see you later.
However, this is the cycle of life.
It will go one whether we like it
or not.
Our children and grandchildren
will continue to grow. They will
develop their own personality
and philosophies.
We can be there to support and
help as we can but they too will
learn by living, just as we all have.

SHEENA M. MOSIER




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.