>

SZHAYNE ANSAY-VILLAVERDE

SongSoptok | 9/15/2015 |




TOTEM  I

I’m not a glass or fluid
I am a peacock
Goddess of watchfulness

Rising out from the ashes
I am a phoenix
A revered symbol from pyre

Ditto as virtual program
Like a hologram
A connected space in topology

I am a citizen of no country
I am an argus–eyed
A guardian of space and time

I create network communities
I influence behaviour
A hegemony of online culture

I am totem
I symbolize no country
An emblem of space imperium


VIRTUAL LOVE

So close but not being it
Existing nor occurring in the internet
Virtual shopping of emotions
Feelings not being heard nor recognized

Is it real or reel love?
Sharing notes of sweet passions
When the emotions subdue
Seen zone, friend zone and no warm affections

Loosing one’s heart
An online love affair
A temporary fondness
Cause virtual love is not real but reel love


CONFESSION OF A SOCIAL MEDIA FANATIC

First thing in the morning
Even I haven’t had my routine
For a blissful day I receive
I checked my Facebook

I check my news feed
I stare and like every post on my wall
I go on Instagram or tweeter
And post a picture of my recent food or travel

I post everything including what I wear,
My recent travel, or food I ate
You may call me a late bloomer
The internet is such a time consumer

Social media is my way to connect
To my old friend, relative or snoop on someone else account
Social media helps us to keep in touch
And I become a fanatic

You can find anyone on facebook
Even a friend in a far away country
They say the most interesting things
That’s keeping me awake till morning

When I feel alone
I turn to my wall , eyes are glued to the screens that causes affliction,
Welcome to social media
the world's latest greatest addiction.


COPYRIGHT (C) 2015 BY SZHAYNE ANSAY-VILLAVERDE, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.





Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.