>

SERKAN ENGIN.

SongSoptok | 8/10/2014 |




Cuddled Nights of Lust  And Other Poems.



Your Are My Religion

You are my religion henceforward
My worship is loving you till eternity

Bless my ambarrassed fads
spelling a magical future with you
Kiss my dreams with the drunk grammar
of your pure soul
Convert the history of my pain atlas
to the spring
By the childish clouds of your face
raining on my hopes

You are my religion henceforward
My worship is loving you till eternity

I was far away from myself
the sorrow meadows of my childhood
Purify the internal bleeding seas
of my missed life
I was a lost language written by
the letters of desolateness before you
Crucify the mountains of grief
on my droopy shoulders

You are my religion henceforward
My worship is loving you till eternity




Cuddled Nights of Lust

Let me be a tough “I” letter
And you be a slippery “V” 
Which I am in until sunrise

Your rainy desires are taking wing
To me under your skirt
The swirls of your body
Are opening to my longing

I am a sucker for
Your magical breasts
Covering the hidden shores
Of my passion like tsunami waves
Which I want to sink into forever

Capture every castle of my skin
Like a barbaric clan
By the armies your lips
Your round hips
Are turning into
The magnetic field
Of the Tower of Babel
Raising from my groin
To reach the endless sky of salacity




Heaven Between Your Hips

Lazarus at my groin is rising
By the holy touch of your lips
You are opening the blind eyes
Of my lost desire

I am knocking the narrow door
Of the heaven between your hips
By the snake at my groin
Having an apple in its mouth

Let my apple in your heaven forever




Serkan Engin





Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.