>

VIJAY VAGHELA.

SongSoptok | 8/10/2014 |

   INNER WORLDS AND OTHER POEMS


A NEW BEGINNING… †
Two hands reached up and tugged my sleeve…
Down I fell plucked from my deep sleep…
In a sack full of others like me to weep…
They skinned us alive and stripped us of our seeds…
Into the juicer we got flung…
The motor started and my heart was hung…
My shapely form got crushed to fluid…
My figure no more, just a juice now…just another fruit…
RESTING IN PEACE… †
Don’t be sad my child said mamma orange juice…
God had willed me to turn into this fluid of health…
My son you grow to become a mighty orange…
And sow your seeds far and wide in the orchard of life…
That our brethren and kin may flourish far and wide…
And save the world from weakness and disease…
For it is in our roots and genes to overcome them…
And do our bit to give this humanity a new health lease…
A NEW BEGINNING… †


[All of creation that has been mystically brought into existence in this mystery of life has a role to play in all the forms that they may acquire in the motley mix of millions of species. Thus it is important to respect, value and cherish the worth of all things under the sun which are the gifts of the Gods handed down to us.]



What If?
What if I find my paradise lost,
The stars will twinkle again in the lonely nights…
What if my love turns around and comes back,
The clock will reverse back to those old heart beats…
What if my daily dreams of her turned real,
My life will be like me in wonderland…
What if I go away from here before my love,
I would miss her and wait for her in heaven…
What if I am born again to be with my love in the rain,
I would ask the Divine to send me again and again!!!

[There are many ifs, buts and what ifs in love. Dreams and daydreams are a part and parcel of this beautiful emotion that always take us by storm with hopes of an everlasting and timeless union. Alas, permanency of this emotion is generally elusive.]



Inner Worlds
Come morning the peahen visits and dances
Perched on the branch of…
The fan tree of my turbulent desires…
Fanning the flames…
Of untold scorching fires…
They burn for you to one day see…
My love is like a forest fire…
Crackling flames leaping on night after night…
Inner worlds are caves of mystery…
Reflecting dancing lights of ecstasy…
Gleaming walls glistening with desires…
Nurtured by volcanoes of fantasy…
Gazing at you are my best moments…
Carrying me away from a land of torments…
A dew layered garden in place of tear stained pillows…
A garden where all sins are pardoned…
Thoughts akin to focused floodlights…
Magnify the desires of familiar delights…
Imagination blowing the mind and soul…
To greater and higher climaxing heights…
Everest bows down to salute…
The love of the soul absolute and not dilute…

[The inner worlds of feelings of love, romance and desire are magical as well as mystical as creation itself for love too is an emotion which is gift of the creator given to us.]

 
(Copyright © Vijay Vaghela – www.poetrybits.com)





Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.