>

SHEENA MOSIER.

SongSoptok | 10/10/2014 |

      MY ANGELS AND OTHER POEMS







MY ANGELS

I know you are here, I feel your presence.
Sorry if I brought you any fear. I'm in
awe over your essence.

I may be slow, but when you are
here. I already know.  Thank you
for being near.

Many angels watch over me,
without them, I would cease to be.

Sheena Mosier
9/23/2014


FALL

Fall is my favorite time of year,
canning and harvesting because
Winter is near.

As a kid, this was a busy part of
the year, canning everything so
running out of food, mom wouldn't
fear.

Pickles, tomato's, other veggies
and jelly, this food, would be good
for our belly.

To earn money, leaves I would
rake, making some money, they'd
happily make me take.

So kick up your heels, and read
a good book, nice and cozy, in a
comfortable nook.

Sheena Mosier
9/20/2014


THE PACK

Crouching, she ran with her pack,
to protect her loved ones, she
would attack.

Under the light, of the full moon,
the pack together will howl and
swoon.

They are tired of being treated
this way, the payback time will
be today.

Sheena Mosier.
9/12/2014
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif
https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/profile_mask2.png
Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.