>

IULIA GHERGHEI.

SongSoptok | 10/10/2014 |
Late in night and other poems



Late in night…

It is late in another's night
mine is full of stars dripping tears

I will scramble eggs for breakfast
this morning is so far but I still smell the dawn's aroma
while stars are dripping tears

hopes and dreams building the ladder to the next sunshine
I hang on tight
while stars and tears are dripping on my soul...

No inspiration
no inspiration tonight
just cold
craving for  my pillow,
my dreams engine
I am addicted to the computer
here I said it
so my pillow will wait with her dreams
boiling
still staring to the blue image
even I don't know to swim;
sinking deep in the imaginary world
pretending to be warm
pretending to be loved
pretending is a way to be alive
clearly, no inspiration tonight
so I 'll take my silence with me
stuff it in my pyjamas
pretend to be asleep

Dancing mood

I would like to dance for you
to take your heart on a spin
I would like to be your gypsy Queen
to steal your breathe with my singing bracelets
my earing to scratch marks on your chest

I would like that my gypsy passion dance
with bare feet and bare soul
to leave you in a bliss right next to paradise
to  push you back into abyss
this time the dance will end with a kiss

I would like to dance for you...







Comments
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. Touching ,sensual and romantic .Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.