>

ANNA ZAPALSKA

SongSoptok | 3/10/2015 |




SO FAR SO CLOSE

So far so close indeed-
The inner world blossoms
Like a lonely desert rose
And lonely lines on the cafe napkin...
So far so close indeed-
Two separated entities written down,
Naked "Incognito", wounded words
Hidden under the same umbrella of vanity
Too far too close indeed-
The same stories throughout the ages,
The same stones on the same road
And lonely values- a road open to the stars...


HIGH TIDE
Misty trendy hills
gaze at the London Eye,
Glazed mountains...
wrapped into the fog
when the night is close by
and apathetic apathy broods,
upon the sleepy Tower Bridge-
In the midst of inner river
such a huge high tide,
night birds were gone away,
Finally the train drew into the station
Among a glare of a next dawn


WHENEVER YOU ARE NEAR
I feel red rose in my hand
magic candles burn around...
whenever you are near
smile of your eyes bright my soul
red happiness flows in my veins...


BLACK NIGHTS BITE MY MIND,

Black nights bite my mind,
Waiting for the wind
That dispels dark clouds
With my thoughts I'm swimming
[ANNA ZAPALSKA]




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.