>

ANNA ZAPALSKA

SongSoptok | 5/15/2015 |




CASABLANCA

"I wish I did not love You so much..."
She wanted to forget their echo of safe silence,
She thought--- love is easy to kill,...
She lied to herself...
While she loved even more...
How possible to cut a branch of love
When roots of tree within endlessly forever ?
Cheap fights, needless epithets
came already into an ash,
but white birds come back too often
and spirit of oneness persists,
For they "still have Paris" and eternity awaiting...
"As time goes by..."
Unforgettable

Take your old guitar
And play on my heart strings
Unforgettable melody......
a music divine,
May sounds of white magic flow
Like red rose petals in the wind,
Make me Aphrodite of your dreams
May our destiny shine like a brightest star,
Make me a voice of your soul
And I will sing for you true love only
for you are in me
Unforgettable you are...
Forever

Don't undress me with the words, please
Don't provoke me step by step
In my heart and memory you are ...
forever...

In my thoughts I wander and flee
from the real time to the blissful moments
of the moonlight and the eyes written
forever...

Although you are behind sleepy fog
Invisible hand draws me into the circle
of your desert
forever...

[ANNA ZAPALSKA]

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif


Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.