>

BIANCA & GERHARD

SongSoptok | 5/15/2015 |




FIRESEEDS

my grass is wet from your dream-dew
dandelions enter the green of the meadow
I want to burry my cry forever
under chain garlands of enchanting daisies

touch me under porcelain trees
with your feathery touches of love
plant nostalgia in my frozen fields
send your sun to hopeless places

unbeatable craving rages in my heart
give me access to your places of tomorrow
let's get lost in the milky sunlight
and sow your fireseeds in my life




PEACE DREAMS

I put you back on your ancient pedestal
receive your perfume clouds humming with a hum
I throw a lasso of love over your star
cherish your holy ghost in my hands

from the light I chose for a mission on rough grounds
in a jungle full of scum and vermin
where wild eyes just sparkle by false pride
rodents gnawing on stones of power

deceptive tones spoil the celestial melody
I clamp myself to the flower steals with hope
and from our soul arbor we send white doves
in a shiny horizon with peace dreams



SOUL WINDOW

feeling fantasizes about untrodden dreams
your soul window is framed with pure gold
I watch your gracious angels dance
we float lightly on the earth-bottom

we conjure silver love under a white moon
rose patterns caress the eternal singing
words melt ice of misunderstanding
we travel to the art of the light

let the peace lantern shine on our hearts
songs taste the kisses of attention
open the angel who lives in the rough bark
and spray the moments of suffering away

© BIANCA & GERHARD




Comments
0 Comments

No comments:

Blogger Widgets
Powered by Blogger.